Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Les cours de cuisiner 2

So today was super rainy...It almost appears it is clearing, but I believe there is more to come. I hope they are wrong. Not only was it rainy but it was cold. Probably in the low 60's and just seemed to be colder as the rain and day progressed.
On the bright side, I had my second cooking class. I really didn't want to walk down the street in the rain to get to it, but I did of course! The best part of the meal was dessert of course. We had a side salad, with a Lorraine Quiche, and a Fondant au chocolat (basically a small lava cake) But better! It was a cake texture muffin looking thing, with super dark chocolate baked in the middle.
Now excited for Friday. I'm going to Toulouse for the three day weekend we have, with two other girls. Should be super fun.

2 comments:

  1. you don't know how lucky you are to have rain. We haven't had any rain since January! Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try my best to bring some back! Pau is a very tropical climate so it rains a lot, then the mountains keep it from moving too quickly past.

    ReplyDelete