Thursday, June 16, 2011

Les Formage (Cheese)

Today was the cheese tasting and tour, as well as the day of mist, not rain, but a heavy blanket of tiny droplets of water. It almost looked as if it were snowing. We got to see the different holding rooms of cheese.
 Tiny little store. Took a very interesting bus route through a neighborhood to get to it.
 Cheese..but didn't get to pair wine with it. Maybe in Bordeaux next time.
 Eating cheese gives you blue feet...
 The cows eyes moved; it was pretty cute.
 Talk about cheese head, it was bigger than mine.


 Tasting.
 So I  never posted a picture of the infamous bathroom that is one of the first that dissuades me from taking a shower! I literally have to bathe myself like a child and then randomly turn the water off because it gets cold or too hot. The curtains are useless and if I stand up I tower over the lip of the bath tub anyhow and water would go every where. It's not long enough to stretch out and barely long enough in general. One of me barely fits. I can't imagine anyone bigger than me even attempting it. Oh and I forgot to get the hanging plant that is so perfectly stationed to take up any extra arm room, or head room. Along with the towel rack that I repeatedly seem to bash my head on from time to time.
 Right here on the left at the bottom of the shelves is the old toilet I assume. The toilet we actually use is next door to this room in a separate room, which is normal here. But I don't understand the toilet under the shelves. haha.
It's truly like a big sink. And whats the point of the random pieces of curtain? They are also paper thin.

1 comment:

  1. Monique, I died laughing on this post. That "shower" is hysterical. I also liked your "blue feet" comment that was really funny and cute. Aunt D

    ReplyDelete