Monday, May 30, 2011

Must be the French Blood...

I seemed to be pretty perky and feeling just fine today, taking into account the amount of wine these French people kept giving me yesterday. :) (it truly wasn't that bad, I'm just exaggerating...un peu)
So, my day started off hoping that I would not get rained on, on my walk to class. The one day its cloudy I don't take my umbrella, it rains. It didn't rain until my walk home at the end of the day. It rained hard as well. I went to my 3hr class, had lunch at the school cafeteria, went grocery shopping (going to try and cook stuffed tomatoes in France) and then I was going to go join in on the castle tour and was a bit late. So I took pictures instead and just enjoyed walking around under the beautiful, partly cloudy sky, breathing mountain air, and watching the clouds drift over the mountain peeks.


 Again, trying to document, since so many claim I never take pictures. Voila!
No significance just thought the clouds looked neat as the storm came in.






No comments:

Post a Comment